Beautifully illustrated in Eric Carle's signature style, this first encyclopedia is perfect for curious kids who love to learn.
Take part in an amazing journey of discovery with the Very Hungry Caterpillar and learn fascinating facts about everything from science and space to animals and dinosaurs.
Travel around the world to explore the continents, discover where different animals live, learn all about the people who came before us, and find out how your body works in this colorful and charming first reference book for children aged 3-7.
Young learners can find out all about light and sound, the planets in the Solar System, how plants grow, and much, much more in this one-of-a-kind introduction to common core subjects.
For lovers of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, this must-have children's encyclopedia features:
- Fascinating facts about the world around us ideal for curious young learners
- Clear images and stunning photography throughout
- Organized into chapters by theme, including space, geography, animals and nature, history, science, math and technology, and human body
- Introduces common core subjects for the 3-7 age group
- Contains accessible bite-sized chunks of information and eye-catching images that children can engage with
Each chapter focuses on a different theme, with a new topic every time you turn the page!
With an array of exciting themes to explore, from sailing the seas to wetland wildlife, incredible inventions to prehistoric peoples, there is something for every curious child to explore and discover. The easy-to-read information is complemented by over 250 illustrations by the World of Eric Carle, alongside eye-catching photography, and simple how-it-works diagrams, so that information can be easily explored and understood.
A must-have early learning encyclopedia for young readers, bring Eric Carle's much loved character The Very Hungry Caterpillar to life like never before!