It’s time to change the way we see toddlers. Using the principles developed by the educator Dr. Maria Montessori, Simone Davies shows how to turn life with a “terrible two” into a mutually rich and rewarding time of curiosity, learning, respect, and discovery.
With hundreds of practical ideas for every aspect of living with a toddler, here is how to:
- stay composed when your toddler is not and set limits with love and respect
- set up your home and get rid of the chaos
- create Montessori activities that are just right for your one-to-three-year-old
- raise an inquisitive learner who loves exploring the world around them
- see the world through your toddler’s eyes and be surprised and delighted by their perspective