BIG TATTOO SHEET
While your kiddo’s future life is under construction, they already can make personal choices and decide how to look and what to wear. So, if your child wants to become a construction worker, a builder, here’s a perfect gift for him – a set of kids temporary tattoos including a crane, a shovel and a spade, an excavator, an asphalt paver, a digger, a bulldozer painting, etc. These funny construction body stickers will add so much fun to everyday playing with toy blocks and sand.
High quality skin safe and kids friendly temporary tattoos.
- Big tattoo sheet
- Size: 15cm x 21cm / 5.9 inches x 8.3 inches
- Lasts on average 2 - 3 days
- Skin safe and non-toxic
- Comes in a transparent bag
Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup. Apply on oil-free and not-hairy areas where skin does not stretch.
- Carefully cut the tattoo from the sheet (if necessary).
- Remove the transparent film, don’t touch the sticky surface.
- Place the temporary tattoo face down on the skin.
- Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Press and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Carefully lift a corner and smoothly remove the tattoo paper.
Enjoy and show off to your friends!
Dab the baby oil on the tattoo and let it soak in for a minute or so before gently wiping it away with a moist wash cloth or sponge.
USE AS DECALS:
Tattoos are great for skin and, actually, for any other surface!
- Wash and wipe the surface off with a soft dry cloth;
- Choose the pic and cut it from the tattoo sheet;
- Remove the transparent protective film;
- Place the temporary tattoo face down on the surface and wet with a damp cloth or sponge;
- Press and wait for at least 30 seconds;
- Carefully lift a corner and smoothly remove the tattoo paper;
- Gently remove excess water from the surface with a napkin;
- Let it gets dry.